Facilities Rental: Rady School of Management
The Rady School of Management has venues for small- and medium-sized meetings available for rent by external organizations. Located on the northwest corner of the UC San Diego campus, Otterson Hall offers two multipurpose rooms for gatherings up to 100 people, five classrooms that can accommodate up to 70 people plus five ADA spaces each and outdoor gathering areas.
The building offers the latest in audio and visual equipment and was designed to be environmentally friendly.
Otterson Hall was designed by Ellerbe Becket of San Francisco to encourage the interaction of the school with the UC San Diego campus and the wider San Diego community. The 52,000-square-foot building, dedicated in 2007, was featured on the cover of Almanac Architecture & Design 2010.
For more information about other venues on campus visit www.hds.ucsd.edu.
All fees are for venue rental during normal working hours. Evening and weekend rentals fees are available upon request.
Rady fee schedule:
- $800 per day for Flexible Rooms
- $350 per day for Fixed-Seat Tiered Classrooms
- $350 per day for Seminar Rooms
- Meeting space, tables and chairs
- Screens and projectors
- On-site logistics coordination
- Coordination with preferred caterers
- Transportation assistance
- Table linens
- Laptops, conference microphones and other audio/visual equipment
- Additional furniture