Wells Fargo Hall
With sweeping views of the Pacific, Wells Fargo Hall is a feat of contemporary architecture. The building was constructed to meet Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold certification, achieving high performance in human and environmental health, water savings and energy efficiency. The Wells Fargo Hall houses several state-of-the-art conference rooms, an expanded center for executive development, a designated wing for the Rady School Ph.D. program and a fully-equipped student services center, as well as the Beyster Auditorium.
By the Numbers
The 81,000 square-foot Wells Fargo Hall features:
- The 295-seat J.R. Beyster Auditorium, with technology that enables the Rady School to broadcast important campus events and meetings locally and through the web.
- The fifth floor Ernest and Evelyn Rady Sky Pavilion Conference Room is equipped with leading-edge, seamless video teleconferencing capability.
- A dedicated space for MBA students to be used for study and collaboration, including the Vision Student Commons lounge.
- The Atkinson Behavioral Research Laboratory that will be used by Rady School professors for research on consumer behavior, leadership and behavioral economics.
- State-of-the-art conference rooms and classrooms provided by the generous support of Jan Tuttleman, Craig Lambert, Art Brody and Tony Thornley.
- All classrooms feature a touch panel interface, providing an easy to use way to configure and control the audio visual systems in each room.
- Four classrooms are outfitted for audio and visual teleconferencing using the latest industry standard protocols. This integrated technology enables the linking of Rady classrooms with other spaces, fulfilling the strategic UC vision to share innovative programming with other partner schools within the UC System.
- All furniture was specifically chosen to accommodate technology.
Wells Fargo Hall Donors
We would like to thank our donors who are making Wells Fargo Hall and the Rady School expansion a reality with their generous support.