(ONLINE SEMINAR) Creating a Certified Employee-Owner Program
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
8-9 a.m. PST
For employee ownership to achieve its full potential, employees have a certain level of understanding about what it takes to make the company successful. So turn your employees into "CEOs" with a training program on ownership essentials.
- Martin Staubus, Beyster Institute at the Rady School of Management, UC San Diego
The Corporate Directors' Exchange: A Course on ESOP Company Governance
July 13-15, 2014
Effective corporate governance is critical to the sustainable success of employee ownership companies. And effective governance depends in large part on a strong board of directors.
The Directors’ Exchange is a combination of instruction, interaction, benchmarking, and evaluation aimed at helping ESOP company directors better understand their role and how they can be most effective in serving the interests of their enterprise and its employee owners.
- John Hoffmire, University of Wisconsin, Madison; and Oxford University, England
- Anthony Mathews, senior consultant, Beyster Institute at the Rady School of Management, UC San Diego
- Sid Scott, adjunct professor, University of Wisconsin, former HR director and current ESOP fiduciary
- Martin Staubus, executive director, Beyster Institute at the Rady School of Management, UC San Diego
- Specialist professional faculty as appropriate