As a Rady MBA alumnus, you are connected by a robust alumni network that includes career resources, online communities and local alumni chapters in major cities around the globe. The Rady Graduate Career Connections team, in association with the Rady Alumni Affairs Office, has assembled powerful resources to help alumni advance their professional goals. Rady alumni work with staff and fellow alumni to hire or be hired, to receive or share career guidance or to simply stay connected to a dynamic network of business leaders.
Rady alumni now have access to dedicated professional career coaching and services provided by a professional certified coach.
Personalized Coaching Sessions
- Alumni can receive up to 2 one hour individual coaching sessions within 12 months. These can be conducted on campus or over the phone.
Online Career Management Support
- Including document review of resumes, cover letters, and offer letters; as well as specific career related questions via email
- Sessions will be offered to connect with other Rady alumni and to provide career development opportunities and tools.
To learn more about our career coaching services, please contact AlumniCoach@rady.ucsd.edu
CareersRadyAlumni is a valuable career management tool for alumni. Employers regularly contact the Rady Graduate Career Connections office to hire experienced MBA students into executive level positions. Search CareersRadyAlumni for opportunities as well as other online tools listed below:
- Resume Book and members-only job board
- Interview Stream: enables self-evaluation, self-critique, self-reflection in a personal space at any time prior to an interview
- US Career Guides and Going Global: explore career and employment opportunities in the largest cities across North America
To access CareersRadyAlumni, alumni will need their username and password to login. If you need assistance with this or have general questions about CareersRadyAlumni, please contact email@example.com.
Rady Hire Rady
Rady Graduate Career Connections will work with you and members of your organization to increase brand awareness and the visibility of your company among the next generation of leaders through the following types of events:
- Company Recruitment Presentations
- Career Panels
- Virtual Connections
- Rady Career Fairs & Special Events
Gain access to UC San Diego career services and additional online resources by visiting Triton Career.
Undergraduate Research Portal
The UC San Diego Undergraduate Research Portal, http://urp.ucsd.edu, is an on-line tool that directly connects research minded students with faculty, staff, community and business partners offering research opportunities.