The Center for Executive Development at the Rady School of Management offers programs for professionals in a nondegree format. The faculty comprises industry experts, renowned and engaging researchers, consultants and authors. The center combines cutting-edge theory with real-world experience to provide a unique and valuable learning experience.
Rady Alumni receive 25 percent off registration of all Executive Education classes. Visit the Center for Executive Development website for a list of upcoming courses.
Audit Rady MBA Courses
- Rady alumni may take MBA courses, contingent on space availability and faculty approval.
- Enrollment is open only to elective (200-level) classes.
- Audit – Rady alumni may audit courses, contingent on space availability. There is a $500 fee per course to cover the cost of course materials (textbooks, course readers, etc.), Radar access to the course, and parking passes. Auditors may comprise only 10% of the total class enrollment.
- Enroll – If Rady alumni wish to officially enroll in a class so that proof will appear on a UC San Diego transcript, fees will be $950 per credit unit. These fees will include the cost of course materials (textbooks, course readers, etc.), Radar access to the course, and parking passes.
- All coordination of alumni in Rady School courses will be handled through Rady Alumni Affairs and MBA Programs offices.
- Checks are due prior to attending the first class session and should be made payable to U.C. Regents.
Spring Quarter auditing is closed. Summer Quarter availability will be announced towards the end of June.
Alumni Auditor Application Form.