Rady Graduate Career Connections partners with each Rady student to make sure that your professional future happens. You have direct access and individual attention from the careers team. Through personal coaching, an array of programs and resources and a commitment to creating access to opportunities, Rady Graduate Career Connections enhances your potential for success.
Our goal is to ensure that you are taking advantage of the opportunities and resources available and that you develop the portfolio of skills, experiences and contacts that will enable you to reach your goals.
- One-on-one counseling beginning with your pre-term career assessment
- Company research
- Interview coaching
- Evaluating opportunities
- Negotiating compensation offers
- Cover letter writing and resume workshops
- Corporate and alumni mock interviews
- Networking skills
- Group discussions around industries and functions
- Case Interviewing
- 2 Hour Job Search
Tools & Resources
- Career Leader
- Interview Stream
- Going Global
- CareersRady - career management system for all online job and internship postings
- Community – internal resource for admitted students.