The Triton Innovation Challenge is open to anyone with an environmentally relevant idea who is a student, faculty or staff of UC San Diego. Cash prizes totaling $11,000 will be awarded at the finals event on November 28th.
Applications must be completed online at https://www.f6s.com/2017tritoninnovationchallenge/apply by 9AM on October 16th. No late applications will be accepted.
Please complete the application and submit (as a part of the application) a written project summary that includes responses to the following questions (no more than 5-7 sentences each - 12 point font minimum) in a PDF:
1. What is the unmet need your project addresses?
2. How does your project address this need?
3. How does your project relate to the environment?
4. What do you believe the market is? (number of customers, revenue potential, etc.)
5. Who is your target customer?
Questions? Please email:
Karen Jensen firstname.lastname@example.org (general questions, Rady School of Management)
Marie Johnson email@example.com (IGE, Jacobs School of Engineering)
Gwen Nero firstname.lastname@example.org (Scripps Institution of Oceanography)