The California Institute for Innovation and Development, and the Rady School of Management, provides innovative educational opportunities to accelerate the development of entrepreneurs through experiential education. Our programs offer project-based training for innovators interested in transitioning toward commercialization.
The signature course series of the MBA program is the capstone Lab to Market program, teaching students to evaluate the marketability of ideas, to transform ideas into scalable products or services, and to build and evaluate business models. Elective courses include “Projects in Technology and Commercialization” to further the education of those interested in careers in entrepreneurism and “Venture Capital Management,” providing students with the hands-on opportunity to conduct due diligence on potential investments.
- Link to Lab to Market
- Course – MGT 463: Projects in Technology and Commercialization
- Rady Venture Fund – Venture Capital Management
- Entrepreneurship minor
- Micro-MBA and Innovation to Market
- Institute for the Global Entrepreneur
Additional educational resources with an entrepreneurial focus, across the UC San Diego campus and beyond, include the following:
- USPTO Global Intellectual Property Training Academy providing training on a variety of topics on intellectual property
- FDA’s Center for Devices and Radiological Health Learn is an innovative educational tool covering both pre-market and post-market topics