Bringing Vision a Step Closer to Viability
IdeaConnect is a common ground for all students with an entrepreneurial drive to share concepts, solve problems and generate new ideas. By connecting the campuses and faculty throughout the university, the goal is to link together those who have technical expertise and industry experience with business students who have the ability to bring ideas to market.
- Opportunity to connect students who have a range of expertise and are interested in collaborating to create innovative entrepreneurship
- Possibility to become a part of a startup
- Utilizing creative activities to practice ideation
- Learning to think as an entrepreneur
- Receiving advice/support to move ideas forward
- Working with real business ideas
- Capability to vet ideas with industry experts
- Help students engage with UC San Diego entrepreneurial ecosystem to leverage all incubators programs, entrepreneurship competitions and resources.
- Preparing students for Lab-to-Market
Join us for our Entrepreneurship Mixer on Tuesday, November 22nd, at 5:30 PM at Homeplate; it will be a casual mixer bringing together multidisciplinary students to network and discuss potential/current business concepts.
If you have any questions, feel free to email Ron. We will be providing light refreshments, so please RSVP at the link below. Hope to see you all there!
Fernando del Sol