Click here for registration options
October 24: 5pm - 8:30pm
October 25: 9am - 5pm
Includes tuition, course materials, parking and most meals.
Western Federal Credit Union
14500 Aviation Blvd.
Hawthorne, CA 90250
ADAPT+ACCELERATE LA SERIES
The Strategic View
Success Under Stress
As a complementary follow-on to The Strategic View course, this course teaches participants multiple decision-making strategic models that prove simple, yet effective. Think. Plan. Act. These three core steps of strategic thinking culminate in Thrive. This course emphasizes the decision frameworks that truly ensure participants engage all three core steps, as they act, but in a thoughtful and planned manner. These models follow a quadrant-based system of strategic decision-making (as outlined below). When faced with complex choices in turbulent and changing times, professionals require tools that will systematize, clarify and simplify how we make decisions. This course features the toolbox for that.
Self-Awareness in the Decision-Making Process
- Explore Models of How the Self Can Systematize Decisions
- These Models Include: The Flow, The Johari Window and The Making-Of
Self-Development in the Decision-Making Process
- Discuss and Implement Models that Develop Yourself to Improve Your Decision-Making Capabilities
- These Models Include: Goal Mapping, The Project Portfolio, The Eisenhower, The Rubber Band and The Cross Roads
Understand Others in the Decision-Making Process
- Incorporate Perspectives of Others to Make Your Decision-Making Truly Effective
- These Models Include: Double Loop Learning, Appreciative Inquiry, The Black Swan and The Prisoner’s Dilemma
Develop Others in the Decision-Making Process
- Culminate the Growth of Your Decision-Making Toolbox by Learning How to Develop Others with These Models
- These Models Include: Situational Leadership and The 6 Hats
Christine Itano-Cosner, Partner of Spectrum Knowledge, has 20 years of experience as an organizational development consultant, instructional system designer and trainer and facilitator for Fortune 500 organizations and non-profits agencies.Ms. Itano-Cosner has a M.S. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. Her expertise includes leadership/management development, organizational development, strategic planning, performance management, teambuilding, diversity training, coaching, instructional design and development and organizational research. She is an instructor at the UC San Diego Rady School of Management and has been an adjunct faculty member at the University of California at Irvine, Merage School of Business, Executive Education Program and a member of Pfizer’s Worldwide Diversity & Inclusion consultant team. Her partnerships include Los Angeles Department of Water & Power, International Institute For Education, US Air Force, IBM, Boeing, The Aerospace Corporation, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, McDonald’s, American Express and Environmental Protection Agency.
Individual Tuition & Registration
Enroll by selecting one of the following plans:
Early Bird Registration
Thrive (single course registration)
$4,290 for all 4 courses