Executive Development Social Networks
About the Program
The ubiquity and velocity of today's digital technologies, coupled with their ability to create community opinion instantaneously, has created the need for real time monitoring in order to maintain a brand. This session provides insight into building brands through digital media.
This interactive course will help participants:
- Understand the technological evolution of brand monitoring and building with digital and social media
- Look forward to technologies on the horizon that will have tremendous influence in the space such as Internet television, geo-targeted information and more
- Provide authentic and engaging information to today's fickle audience
Participants will be able to:
- Build their brand through social media platforms
- Monitor their brand using blogs, vlogs, SEO, PPC, mobile, e-mail and more
- Use provided examples to find the balance between authenticity, transparency and personal privacy to maximize brand reputation
- Marketing 1: Creating & Capturing Value
- Marketing 2: Communicating & Delivering Value
This course is appropriate for a business leader who wants to utilize social and digital media marketing to better build and monitor their brands.
Elizabeth Estes-Cooper is the co-founder and chief strategy officer for JHG. Elizabeth oversees all strategies and idea creation for the range of JHG clients. She has more than 20 years of media and business experience and prior to JHG, was the director of news/talk/sports programming for Clear Channel Colorado where she managed network programming for 11 radio stations including the Denver Broncos, Colorado Rockies and University of Colorado radio networks. Elizabeth attended Illinois State University.