Executive Development Social Networks
About the Program
High performers understand themselves and others. This course will allow participants to lay the foundation for personal self-mastery that will lead to better communication and increased productivity.
Through the use of a brief personality survey, group activities and interactive lecture, this course will help participants uncover personal preferences that will comprise an estimate of the individual's personality style. These preferences will review how the participant:
- Approaches reality
- Makes decisions based on that view of reality
- Becomes energized
- Can reflect on how others tend to see them
- Understand how your personal preferences make up your personality type
- Maximize your personality type for increased productivity
- Improve your communication skills at work and at home
- Implement strategies leveraging others’ preferences to enhance teamwork, manage change and motivate others
- Discover how others may view you and how you can overcome those perceptions
This course is appropriate for executives and company representatives at any corporate level who desire to grow their leadership and management skills.
William C. Jeffries is an international consultant who specializes in human and organizational behavior. He has been a soldier, scholar, university professor, editor, business leader and trusted personal coach for prominent leaders around the world.
His undergraduate studies at the United States Military Academy at West Point were in engineering and management, his post-graduate work in Germany was in nuclear engineering, and his graduate work at Duke University was in language, literature and values.
His clientele includes a Who’s Who of Fortune 500 Companies, professional athletes, senior business leaders, military leaders and political leaders in 43 countries. His international consulting company, Executive Strategies International, coaches and provides team building, diversity, negotiation skills, strategic planning, and innovation training around the world for over 100 of the Fortune 500 Companies.