$325 Participant Registration
(Includes tuition, course materials, parking and breakfast.)
New date coming soon
About the Program
At this workshop we will show you just how valuable using social media to create a large and engaged community around your business can be. Participants will be coached through all of the steps from formulating a social media marketing strategy to identifying which tools to use to integrating multiple sites into a platform, creating campaigns and measuring results.
This interactive course will help participants:
- Develop a custom, business-specific social media marketing strategy
- Identify which social media sites to use and learn how to integrate them into a highly functional social media platform
- Create, post, manage and evaluate engaging content
- Develop a social media campaign around an offer, product, service or event
- Calculate your social media ROI
Participants will be able to:
- Build a comprehensive inter-connected social media platform
- Create or find amazing content to drive strong engagement
- Evaluate social media platform performance and make corrections as necessary
This course is appropriate for a business or marketing leader who understands the value of social media but needs help developing strategy, building a platform, creating content and measuring results.
Terry Williamson is the co-founder of Boom! Social, a social media marketing firm recently ranked by Forbes as one of the Top 50 Social Media companies in the world. His company creates, implements and maintains social media platforms for many corporations and several celebrities. Additionally, Boom! Social operates one of the top social media coaching programs in the US. Terry is a seasoned executive with 20+ years’ experience in a wide variety of positions from Vice-President of Sales to Chief Executive Officer of a national consulting firm. In addition to Boom! Social, he currently co-owns and sits on the Boards of TK Carsites, a website development and SEO company, HotLink HR, a human resources software company and KPA, a compliance consulting firm. Terry has a BS from West Point and an MBA from the Rady School of Management.