Faculty help shape the economy and business industries with their research and work as well as grow the next generation of business leaders. To recruit and retain these scholars, Rady must be able to offer market-competitive packages.
Our current endowed chairs are:
- Atkinson/Epstein Chair in Management Leadership, currently held by Allan Timmermann
- Arthur C. Brody Chair in Management Leadership, currently held by Yuval Rottenstreich
- Epstein/Atkinson Chair in Management Leadership, currently held by Uri Gneezy
- Stanley and Pauline Foster Endowed Chair, currently held by Dean Robert S. Sullivan
- Jacobs Family Chair in Management and Engineering Leadership, fulfillment pending
- Jerome S. Katzin Chair in Corporate Governance, currently held by David Schkade
- Carol Lazier and Family Chair in Social Innovation, fulfillment pending
- Dr. Harry M. Markowitz Endowed Chair in Finance and Investing, fulfillment pending
- Duane A. Nelles Jr. Endowed Chair in Corporate Governance, fulfillment pending
- Sheryl and Harvey White Chair in Management Leadership, currently held by Viswanathan “Vish” Krishnan
- Zable Endowed Chair in Management Leadership, currently held by Rossen Valkanov
By creating a reliable source of annual support for the academic and research efforts of distinguished faculty, endowed chairs are integral to the School’s ability to attract internationally-recognized experts who are leaders in their fields.