Faculty help shape the economy and business industries with their research and work as well as grow the next generation of business leaders. To recruit and retain these scholars, Rady must be able to offer market-competitive packages.
Our current endowed chairs are:
- Arthur C. Brody Chair in Management Leadership, currently held by Rossen Valkanov
- Atkinson/Epstein Chair in Management Leadership, currently held by Allan Timmermann
- Carol Lazier and Family Chair in Social Innovation, fulfillment pending
- Epstein/Atkinson Chair in Management Leadership, currently held by Uri Gneezy
- Jacobs Family Chair in Management and Engineering Leadership, currently held by Ingolf Krueger
- Jerome S. Katzin Chair in Corporate Governance, currently held by David Schkade
- Sheryl and Harvey White Chair in Management Leadership, currently held by Viswanathan "Vish" Krishnan
- Stanley and Pauline Foster Endowed Chair, currently held by Dean Robert S. Sullivan
- Zable Endowed Chair in Management Leadership, fulfillment pending
By creating a reliable source of annual support for the academic and research efforts of distinguished faculty, endowed chairs are integral to the School’s ability to attract internationally-recognized experts who are leaders in their fields.