Rady Finance Club
The Rady Finance Club (RFC) brings together students with an interest in finance and investing in the pursuit of real-world application of knowledge, industry exposure and networking opportunities.
RFC is home to Rady students in both the full-time and part-time programs who seek to augment their knowledge of finance and gain practical exposure to the industry. RFC plans a number of exciting events throughout the year, including:
- Panels such as “Careers in Finance”
- Sharing of internship experiences and advice
- Guest speakers
- Finance company visits in San Diego and beyond
- Networking with industry executives
- Stock market competitions
- Dinner with a professor
- Student and finance alumni mixers
- The ACG Cup competition
- CFA support groups
- Community volunteer work
- Finance Modeling Bootcamp Courses
We welcome members from all career backgrounds, and we invite you to join us at one of our meetings. For further information, please contact a member of our leadership team.