The Rady School of Management at the University of California San Diego has launched the Rady School Coalition for COVID-19 Business Response, Recovery and Innovation to help businesses in the San Diego region navigate the unprecedented challenges faced by COVID-19. This new initiative draws on expertise from the UC San Diego community to provide immediate pro bono assistance and guidance to businesses during these extraordinary times.
We can help you
- Today - Respond
- Cash management & reforecasting your financial projections
- Adapting your workforce and business
- Supply chain management and interruptions
- Tomorrow - Recovery
- Reopening risks
- New paradigm for consumer spending
- Be ready for the new normal
- Future - Innovation
- Redefining your brand
- Strategic vision
Rady can assist with critical actions
- Templates to assist in the Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiveness applications
- Issues you need to address when you consider workforce reduction
- Evaluating your business sector to understand the risk of reopening if there will be a second wave of COVID
- Insights into the possible visions for the new normal
- Capital for innovation
Businesses will have the opportunity to work with Rady’s consultants and graduate student associates to address challenges. If interested, please fill out our Rady Consulting Questionnaire and we will contact you.
Webinars and Education
Rady School of Management will be hosting periodic live webinars on topics directly related to the COVID-19 crisis. Click the topics below to access the recording and download the PowerPoint slides for previous webinars.
Other Helpful Resources
- Small Business Administration
- Department of Labor
- Federal Reserve
- National Center for Employee Ownership
- The ESOP Association
- Ohio Employee Ownership Center
If you would like to provide direct support to the Rady School in support of the Coalition, we are accepting gifts to the Rady School of Management Innovation Fund.