The Rady Idea Challenge, exclusively for first-year Rady graduate-level students (includes MBA, MSBA, MFin, MPAc), invites you to observe the world around you and think about the things you experience and think about pain points.
Identify a problem! Where is there “pain?” Propose a solution!
Think it through — and have fun:
- What value does my solution provide my customers?
- What pain does my solution relieve?
- How many customers do I have?
- How large is/are my market(s)?
- How is my solution different/better than alternatives?
- How do I generate revenue?
To participate, submit a one-page summary or a short video (~2 minutes) that considers the questions above.
Be creative – experiment with entrepreneurship and innovation.
Submit solo or as a team (all team members must be first-year Rady students).
Join us for a 45-minute Zoom workshop on January 20 at 5:30 p.m.
Registration required! RSVP: https://forms.gle/rVW4JrLQ8phWBn9NA
Will present during a Quick Pitch Competition on February 24, 2022
$500 in prize money
February 4, 2022
Please email email@example.com with any questions.