The Triton Innovation Challenge is open to anyone with an environmentally relevant idea who is a student, faculty or staff of UC San Diego. Cash prizes totaling $11,000 will be awarded at the finals event on November 21st.
Applications must be completed online by 9AM on October 14th. No late applications will be accepted. Application will be available no later than September 1st; please check back.
Please complete the application and submit (as a part of the application) a written project summary that includes responses to the following questions (no more than 5-7 sentences each - 12 point font minimum) in a PDF:
1. What is the unmet need your project addresses?
2. How does your project address this need?
3. How does your project relate to the environment?
4. What do you believe the market is? (number of customers, revenue potential, etc.)
5. Who is your target customer?
Questions? Please email:
Karen Jensen firstname.lastname@example.org (general questions, Rady School of Management)
Rob Piotrowski email@example.com (IGE, Jacobs School of Engineering)
Vanessa Scott firstname.lastname@example.org (Scripps Institution of Oceanography)