Rady alumni now have access to dedicated professional career coaching and services provided by a professional certified coach.
Personalized Coaching Sessions
- Alumni can receive up to 2 one hour individual coaching sessions within 12 months. These can be conducted on campus or over the phone.
Online Career Management Support
- Including document review of resumes, cover letters, and offer letters; as well as specific career related questions via email
- Sessions will be offered to connect with other Rady alumni and to provide career development opportunities and tools.
To learn more about our career coaching services, please contact AlumniCoach@rady.ucsd.edu
CareersRadyAlumni is a valuable career management tool for alumni. Employers regularly contact the Rady Graduate Career Connections office to hire experienced MBA students into executive level positions. Search CareersRadyAlumni for opportunities as well as other online career tools.Learn more
- Resume Book and members-only job board
- Interview Stream: enables self-evaluation, self-critique, self-reflection in a personal space at any time prior to an interview
- US Career Guides and Going Global: explore career and employment opportunities in the largest cities across North America
To access CareersRadyAlumni, alumni will need their username and password to login. If you need assistance with this or have general questions about CareersRadyAlumni, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Center for Executive Development at the Rady School of Management offers programs for professionals in a nondegree format. The faculty comprises industry experts, renowned and engaging researchers, consultants and authors. The center combines cutting-edge theory with real-world experience to provide a unique and valuable learning experience.
Rady Alumni receive 50 percent off registration of all Executive Education classes. In addition, if you refer a friend or colleague, they will receive a 15 percent discount. Visit the Center for Executive Development website for a list of upcoming courses. If you are interested in taking a course, please contact the Alumni Affairs office at email@example.com or 858-822-5069 for more information and next steps.
Audit Rady Courses
You must be registered on The Rady Network in order to receive class auditing information. Register here: The Rady Network
Rady alumni may audit Rady MBA courses, contingent on space availability, a completed application, and a signed Class Auditing Policy document. Up to 5 auditors per class will be allowed. Enrollment into these classes will be at the discretion of the Rady School.
- There is no fee to audit courses
- Alumni will be provided with a prox card and TritonEd access
- Alumni are responsible for their own parking arrangements (maps will be provided)
- Some faculty may require students to purchase course materials. Alumni will be responsible for purchasing any course materials.
- Alumni must introduce themselves to the faculty before the first class meeting to discuss how they will participate and what coursework is required.
- Attendance is required for all class sessions
- Priority will be given to alums that have not previously audited any classes
- In the event there are more applicants than seats available, auditors will be chosen by a random lottery
Rady Professional Seminar Series
The Rady Executive Speaker Series offers access to innovative leaders, experts and advisors and to a variety of professional skill development opportunities. Business leaders share career experiences with MBA students and alumni. Senior executives from local, regional, national and global companies are invited to make a presentation, which is followed by a question and answer session to encourage discussion among those present. This dialogue often provides rich insight into the challenges encountered and decisions required to a successful organization. Alumni are invited to attend these seminars (based on availability) that are held on the Rady School campus. This is an alumni-only invite, please do not bring guests. Space is limited and RSVP is required.
Seminars that are available to alumni will be listed on the Calendar of Events page.
Hire a Rady Alum
Rady Graduate Career Connections will work with you and members of your organization to increase brand awareness and the visibility of your company among the next generation of leaders through the following types of events:Learn more
- Company Recruitment Presentations
- Career Panels
- Virtual Connections
- Rady Career Fairs & Special Events
Gain access to UC San Diego career services and additional online resources by visiting Triton Career.
Undergraduate Research Portal
The UC San Diego Undergraduate Research Portal, http://urp.ucsd.edu, is an on-line tool that directly connects research minded students with faculty, staff, community and business partners offering research opportunities.