8:00am - 5:00pm
Registration fee includes course materials, campus parking, catered breakfast and lunch.
This class is part of the Communication Certificate Program.
About the Program
High Performers know themselves and learn how to leverage their strengths and those of others with whom they work to achieve remarkable organizational success. This one day immersion in the power of psychological type will help you become a more successful leader, give you greater insights into your organization’s culture, help you build stronger teams, and understand the requirements for building a High Performance Organization, capable of engaging the sometimes daunting challenges of the 3rd Millennium. The morning will ground you in the theory and language of Psychological Type, and the afternoon will involve you in activities that will demonstrate the behavioral consequences of your and others’ preferences. The day will conclude by examining the traits of Exceptional Organizations and the changes you can institute the very next day to enhance your personal and organizational performance.
During the session, each participant will receive:
- 1. A personalized Report Form
- 2. A copy of Profiles of the Sixteen Types, by William Jeffries
- 3. A copy of Still True to Type, by William Jeffries
- 4. A brochure entitled “MBTI® Background Material”
- Increased understanding of how to work more effectively with others who are different from you
- Increased personal self knowledge regarding your strengths and potential liabilities
- Creative and ethical applications of your personal Type preferences
- Behavioral implications of your personal Type
- The 5 Pillars of Systems Thinking
- The relationship between your Type and Organizational High Performance
- Tips on how to read others with whom you interact
- 10 tactical changes you can make the very next day to enhance team high performance
Who Should Attend
- Business leaders, entrepreneurs, team leaders, athletic team coaches, human resources professionals, and trainers.
- Business, management, and life coaches
- Anyone involved in active career transitions
- Military professional leaving the Service and looking to transition to the private sector
- More generally: Managers and those managed
- Leaders and those who are lead
- In short anyone who wants to enhance their self knowledge and become a more productive contributor to their organizations.
William Jeffries is the world’s most renowned presenter of the MBTI® and author of 10 books on Psychological Type, Leadership, Culture Change, Executive Coaching, Change Leadership, and building High Performance Organizations. He has used the MBTI® with the leadership of over 70 Fortune 500 companies in 35 countries, as well as numerous smaller entrepreneurial businesses, all five US military services, every federal government agency, and numerous professional sports teams.
*The Rady School of Management Center for Executive Development (CED) may change, postpone or cancel a class at any time. We do not provide refunds for any fees related to travel, including but not limited to gas, bus fare, train tickets, airline tickets, etc. Certificate requirements may also change. We will provide as much notice as possible should this occur.