August 23, 2018
8:00am - 12:00pm
Registration fee includes tuition, course materials, parking and breakfast.
This class is part of the Marketing & Strategy Certificate Program.
About the Program
We all know that social media, advertising, public relations and live events hold amazing potential for positively influencing prospect decisions, increasing sales effectiveness and supporting customer retention. Yet, no one ever tells us how to effectively integrate and align these campaigns with our direct sales efforts to maximize their bottom-line impact and ROI.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to align and focus all of your “Outside of Sales Call” marketing tactics on four key points in the sales relationship to support and supercharge your sales efforts and increase the effectiveness and ROI of your marketing campaigns.
If you’re in sales or sales management, you’ll learn how and which marketing interventions at key points in the sales relationship can sway decisions in your favor, accelerate your sales cycles and help retain your existing clients.
This interactive workshop will help participants:
- Explore / Identify the Six Concept Categories that initiate Buying Behavior.
- Answer their prospect’s four key “Justification Questions” before they’re ever asked.
- Explore / create effective marketing interventions based on their prospect’s perspective.
- Learn how to accelerate Buying Behavior by logically and emotionally "Pre-Selling".
- Learn a protocol for quickly creating effective marketing tactics based on their prospect’s preferred “Delivery Channels” and their position in the Buying Journey.
- Design effective marketing interventions that influence / lead prospects at critical decision-making points in the sales relationship.
- Create a four-level campaign that integrates and leverages social media, marketing, public relations and live events to support F2F Sales and accelerate their prospect’s B2B Buying Journey.
This course has been designed for mid-level to senior managers and individual contributors eager to increase their overall impact at work.
Rick Simoni is the founder and president of the Sales Co., a sales system consulting firm specializing in Sales Cycle and Buying Journey Acceleration.
The singular focus of Rick’s career has been on the development and execution of world-class systems for sales onboarding, sales training, product knowledge mastery and product launch for major Fortune 500 Corporations such as Johnson & Johnson, Toshiba Medical and Beckman Coulter.
He is the author of the best-selling book, “The Buying Mind: Unlocking the Secrets of Sales Acceleration” and is also a university lecturer on the topics of sales and marketing. For his dedication to helping his students, Rick was awarded the “Outstanding Faculty” Award by the American Marketing Association.
Rick received his Bachelor of Science in Business/Marketing with an emphasis in selling to professional buyers from California State Polytechnic University.
*The Rady School of Management Center for Executive Development (CED) may change, postpone or cancel a class at any time. We do not provide refunds for any fees related to travel, including but not limited to gas, bus fare, train tickets, airline tickets, etc. Certificate requirements may also change. We will provide as much notice as possible should this occur.