The following information applies only to students registered with select UCSD Extension Programs for the Fall 2018 quarter. For more information, please visit UCSD Extension.
Rady Concurrent Enrollment Instructions 2018-2019
Fall Quarter Enrollment: Begins on Monday, September 24th at 4:30pm.
General Enrollment Guidelines:
Enrollment in Rady courses is not guaranteed.
- No Graduate-level courses are available.
- Explicit departmental approval and a stamped enrollment card is required for enrollment.
- We offer sponsored and non-sponsored courses each quarter.
- Sponsored: Reserved seats available for Rady-affiliated Extension programs. The sponsored course this quarter (FA18) is MGT 164 Section A00.
- Non-sponsored: Seats potentially available, but none are guaranteed or reserved.
Rady Undergraduate Advisor Responsibilities:
- The Rady School of Management has two academic advisors responsible for managing quarterly concurrent enrollment: Anju Shimura and Alex Cromidas.
- Advisors are available to you to assist with questions related to Rady courses.
- We are NOT Extension advisors.
- Come to us with enrollment questions, please do not contact Rady instructors regarding course enrollment.
- You can reach us at email@example.com
The UCSD Schedule of Classes should not be used as an accurate indicator of your chance of enrolling in a Rady course. The Schedule of Classes is not live information, can be inaccurate, and does not display internal departmental enrollment information. For an estimate of your chances of enrolling in a class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions - Concurrent Enrollment
You will receive an email between Week 1 and Week 3 of the fall quarter. If there aren't seats available in your chosen class, this email will inform you that there is no opportunity to enroll in that specific course. When you sign up for a class that has open seats or a seat becomes available in a class, then you will eventually get a confirmation/appointment email. This email will state that you are eligible for a stamp on your concurrent enrollment card and will include an appoint time to visit the Rady Undergraduate Programs office to recieve your stamp.
Is your question not here? Please feel free to contact us or visit us during our walk-in hours!
Non-UCSD students: Email us at email@example.com.