How to use this guide:
- Before you start searching for classes, we recommend you review your individual program requirements here.
- This guide is not intended to provide preapproval for coursework taken abroad. Instead, it is a guide during your planning process by listing courses that students have taken in the past. In order to obtain preapproval, you must contact our Rady Academic Advisors.
- This is not a comprehensive list of all preapproved courses.
- If you wish to take a class that is not listed, we encourage you to meet with our Rady Advisors during walk-in hours. Please bring the course description and the current syllabus for the course that you are requesting.
- Course descriptions for most classes may be found in the EAP Course Catalog. Review for individual courses can take between 3 - 5 business days.
- Upon return, you must submit a final approval petition, even if the course is listed on the link above. You must provide a syllabus for all coursework being petitioned.
- Students pursuing the International Studies - International Business and Business Psychology majors may use the link above for prior approval for core MGT courses. Major electives must be approved by the major department.