Study Abroad Equivalencies
How to use this guide:
- Before you start searching for classes, we recommend you review your individual program requirements here.
- This guide is not intended to provide preapproval for coursework taken abroad. Instead, it is meant as a guide during your planning process by listing courses that students have taken in the past. In order to obtain preapproval, you must contact our Rady Academic Advisors.
- This is not a comprehensive list of all approved classes.
- If you wish to take a class that is not listed, we encourage you to meet with our Rady Advisors during walk-in hours. Please bring the course description and syllabus for the class that you are requesting. Course descriptions for most classes may be found in the EAP Course Catalog. Review for individual classes can take between 5 to 7 business days.
- Upon return, you must submit a final approval petition for all Rady classes, even if the class is listed here. You must provide a syllabus at that time for all coursework that you are petitioning.
- This list is intended for Rady's Business and E&I minors.
- Students pursuing the International Studies - International Business major can search for core business classes in this list, but business electives must be approved by the International Studies program. Core business classes for ISIB are MGT 103, MGT 181, MGT 187, MGT 164 and MGT 166.
||EAP Course Number
||Institution Course Number
||UCSD Rady Equivalency
||Expires End Of Fall 20XX
|Loading data from server|