Rady Data Analytics Club aims to empower the new generation of data analysts and data scientists at Rady by uniting them with alumni, academic and industry leaders.
We strive to:
• To learn: to facilitate the learning/training of data analytics for Rady community and beyond
• To connect: to provide the platform and networking opportunities for students to interact with companies, data-driven business leaders, alumni and other students who are also interested in the field of analytics
• To develop: to equip the students with the tools and knowledge that enable them to put knowledge into practice, and apply knowledge to solve real-world business solutions
• To inspire: to organize analytics inspired Rady community
• Technical and Academic Development Workshops
• Speaker Series with Academic and Industry Leaders
• Real-Time Industry Projects
• Case-Study Competition
Please note that more detailed information regarding our events can be found on our dedicated RDAC website. You can also find an updated calendar below.