Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAc) Junior Application
As you prepare to enter your Senior Year at UC San Diego, you should be planning for your life after your Bachelor’s degree. If you are contemplating graduate school and advanced training, we would like to invite you to apply for early consideration for the Fall start of the Master of Professional Accountancy Program (MPAc). Applying for early consideration allows UC San Diego students to apply to the MPAc degree program by May 30th of their junior year. Applications submitted by the deadline will have an expedited review process with an admissions decision by June 30th.
Benefits of Applying as a Junior
- Application fee wavier
- Early consideration with an expedited review process with minimal required documents
- GMAT or GRE requirement waived for US Citizens or Permanent Residents with a 3.2 GPA or higher
- As a UC San Diego undergraduate student, an automatic $10,000.00 Fellowship towards the program
Why a Master of Professional Accountancy Degree (MPAc)?
The Rady School's Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAc) will prepare students for a wide range of accounting career opportunities that span public accounting firms, corporate accounting departments, and not-for-profit and governmental organizations. The foundation of the MPAc experience at Rady includes outstanding faculty, integrative accounting knowledge, team projects, emphasis on communication and teamwork, case studies, professional seminars, guest speakers, simulations, and hands on-experiences.
In the Rady School MPAc program you will:
- Fulfill accounting education requirements for CPA licensure.
- Acquire an advanced degree to become more attractive to potential employers.
- Be part of the UC San Diego and Rady School networks.
- Access personal career coaches via Rady’s Graduate Career Connections.
- Work in a diverse team as you learn key business functions such as marketing, finance and operations.
Applying for early consideration allows UC San Diego students to apply to the MPAc degree program by May 30th of their Junior year. Applications submitted by the deadline will have an expedited review process with an admissions decision by June 30th.
The Junior Application will be available for Juniors in early 2020. Please contact the Rady Graduate Admissions Office if you have any questions about the application process or would like to arrange for an advising session.
Questions: RadyGradAdmissions@ucsd.edu or (858) 534-9000.