President: James Gillispie (FT 2017)
VP Finance: Kenneth Reynolds (FT 2017)
Board member: Nghia (Nick) Ho (FT 2017)
Board member: Jasmine Rezai (FT 2017)
The Rady Technology Club ("Tech Club") was founded in 2006 with a goal to provide Rady students planning to pursue their future careers in high-tech industries with an environment to enhance their knowledge about new technologies. This club is a forum to discuss and present technological innovation, application, positioning and current technology trends. We also act as a resource for the Rady community, connecting MBA's with UCSD departments, hosting executive/company presentations as well as connecting students with the local San Diego community.
Tech Club members are:
- Enthusiastic and Informed of latest technology trends.
- Aware of latest news related to the industry.
- Members of the technology community through their passion and/or profession.
- Able to access resources to connect with technology-centric companies.
- Continually thinking of ways to make our student experience better through technology.
Our Mission Statement:
- Build awareness and understanding of technology companies and industry trends
- Provide greater access to high technology leaders and firms
- Increase club awareness in the San Diego tech community
- Establish the Tech Club as a cornerstone of the Rady brand
- Educating Rady School students on opportunities in technology
Recent projects include:
- Planning for the Second Annual Rady Technology Conference
- Hosting guest speakers from technology-centric companies and organizations
- Provide networking-oriented events that foster professional development
- Working with Rady IT to improve the student technology experience