Frequently Asked Questions
All current second year Rady MBA students, and Rady Alumni are eligible for participation in the program. Additionally, second year students from Scripps, GPS, and the PIER program are eligible.
While there are many costs associated with the Israel Immersion that are covered through the US-Israel Center, there are many items that students will need to cover for themselves this includes:
- Travel to and from the departing US airport
- Airline tickets to and from Israel
- Some meals while in Israel
- Passport and other necessary travel documents
- Tuition and Fees for course enrollment