Toolkit for Regional Chapter Leaders
The mission of the Rady Alumni Association is to build lifelong personal and professional relationships among alumni, students, the Rady School, and business leaders through connection, community and contribution. Alumni regional chapters play an important role in fulfilling this mission by connecting alumni and engaging them in regional chapter programming, Rady School events, and UC San Diego Alumni signature events.
Resources for Regional Chapter Leaders
- Rady Alumni Chapter Guidelines
- Event Ideas
- Event Checklist
- Marketing and Communications
- Other Rady marketing/branding materials available upon request
- Assistance generating event ideas, setting up eblast invites and registration, and other support based on availability
- Assistance posting your regional events on the alumni events calendar and on the Rady Network
- Updates on Rady news, announcements, and regional UC San Diego Alumni events that may be of interest to the Rady Alumni
In certain circumstances, Regional Chapters can request financial assistance from the Alumni Affairs Office to offset event costs. For more information, contact Karlee Simek.
Cody Becker, MBA '16
Rady Alumni Board Chapter Chair
Assistant Director, Alumni and Donor Programs