Career Development Tools
Rady Career Management Center is committed to providing effective career management tools and resources that will assist Rady students and alumni in developing, evaluating and implementing important career decisions.
- One-on-one counseling beginning with your first career assessment
- Company research
- Interview coaching
- Evaluating opportunities
- Negotiating compensation offers
- Cover letter and resume workshops
- Mock interviews
- Networking skills
- Group discussions around industries and functions
- Case Interviewing
- 2 Hour Job Search
Tools & Resources
- Beyond B-School (Access Via Handshake)
- Big Interview
- Careernomics (For Specialty Masters)
- China Job Portal
- Handshake - online job and internship postings
- LinkedIn Job Search Engine
- MBA-Exchange.com (For Flex & Full-Time MBA)
- Rady Career Fellowship
- Virtual Interview Room
Rady Career Management Center actively guides and assists Rady professionals in the career-preparation process, working directly with students to identify their applicable experience and skill sets. We provide guidance during the application process for internships or full-time employment, and help prepare Rady students for career success through guidance and mentoring. Every Rady student is capable of reaching their potential and being prepared for the workplace.
Rady Career Management Center also fosters strong partnerships with the business community in San Diego and beyond, creating long-term relationships between the Rady School and corporate partners.
The top priority of Rady Career Management Center is to help Rady professionals manage their careers in the most productive way possible. It is our belief that each individual is responsible for his/her own success. Therefore, it is our mission that every student be given the tools to embrace career management and view it as a continual, lifelong process.