Launch Your Career in Professional Accountancy
Beginning in 2019, the Rady School's Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAc) will prepare students for a wide range of accounting career opportunities that span public accounting firms, corporate accounting departments, and not-for-profit and governmental organizations. The foundation of the MPAc experience at Rady includes outstanding faculty, integrative accounting knowledge, team projects, emphasis on communication and teamwork, case studies, professional seminars, guest speakers, simulations, and hands on-experiences.
In the Rady School MPAc program you will:
- Fulfill accounting education requirements for CPA licensure.
- Acquire an advanced degree to become more attractive to potential employers.
- Be part of the UC San Diego and Rady School networks.
- Access personal career coaches via Rady’s Graduate Career Connections.
- Work in a diverse team as you learn key business functions such as marketing, finance and operations.
Prospective students should have a solid accounting foundation. Students with non-accounting undergraduate degrees and less than 24 quarter units (16 semester units) in accounting will be considered on an exceptional basis.