**The Rady School of Management believes your motivation and commitment matters. Due to the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic and applicants' reduced ability to access and prepare for the GMAT or GRE, we will waive the GRE/GMAT requirement for all Flex Evening and Flex Weekend MBA applicants for Fall 2021. All applications must be submitted before the final deadline of July 1 for the Fall 2021 enrollment.**
Among the Best Executive MBA Programs Globally
US News & World Report
Choose Your Schedule
- Required multi-day onsite full-day orientation prior to first quarter.
- Two evenings weekly.
- Completed in 24-30 months.
- Complete your Rady MBA without regularly scheduled time away from your workplace.
- Opening and mid-program residentials provide more intensive interaction with classmates.
- FlexEvening Class Profile
- View the FlexEvening MBA informational flier
Goals, Practical Learning and Professional Development
FlexMBA students are working professionals with a passion for innovation and the drive to create business success. They explore new ideas and opportunities and discover and develop ways to transform business and the world. FlexMBA students excel in their current roles and are ready to take on more responsibility and make greater contributions. The part-time MBA program enables students to meet goals they and their organizations have set for their educational and professional development.
Support for FlexMBA Students
The FlexMBA is designed for working professionals with demanding jobs and responsibilities. The administrative support provided by the Rady School allows you to maximize your time focusing on your studies and building strong connections with fellow students, professors, and business leaders. When life happens, the FlexMBA staff offers advice and assistance to ensure you maintain your academic progress and achieve your goals.
Rady’s support services include:
- Course registration
- Videos available of classes missed for business reasons
- PDF Textbooks and course material distribution
- Online learning management system providing syllabi, class materials and a communication channel for faculty and students
- Teaching assistants and review sessions with hours convenient for working professionals
- Rady study spaces open around the clock
- Access to MBA Career Connections, the school’s MBA career center