Among the Best Executive MBA Programs Globally
Ranked 36th Globally*
Ranked 1st in California
for overall quality of faculty and student rating of teaching quality*
Percentage increase on pre-EMBA salary for alumni*
Quality of Faculty*
Goals, Practical Learning and Professional Development
FlexMBA students are working professionals with a passion for innovation and the drive to create business success. They explore new ideas and opportunities and discover and develop ways to transform business and the world. FlexMBA students excel in their current roles and are ready to take on more responsibility and make greater contributions. The part-time MBA program enables students to meet goals they and their organizations have set for their educational and professional development.
Support for FlexMBA Students
The FlexMBA is designed for working professionals with demanding jobs and responsibilities. The administrative support provided by the Rady School allows you to maximize your time focusing on your studies and building strong connections with fellow students, professors, and business leaders. When life happens, the FlexMBA staff offers advice and assistance to ensure you maintain your academic progress and achieve your goals.
Rady’s support services include:
- Course registration and parking pass distribution
- Meals and lodging on FlexWeekends
- Lodging during FlexEvening residentials and dinner for FlexEvening class nights
- Videos available of classes missed for business reasons
- Textbooks and course material distribution
- Online learning management system providing syllabi, class materials and a communication channel for faculty and students
- Teaching assistants and review sessions with hours convenient for working professionals
- Rady study spaces open around the clock
- Access to MBA Career Connections, the school’s MBA career center
Choose Your Schedule
FlexEvening (Part-Time MBA)
- Two evenings weekly
- Completed in 30 months.
- Complete your Rady MBA without regularly scheduled time away from your workplace.
- Opening and mid-program residentials provide more intensive interaction with classmates.
- Dinner provided on class evenings.
- FlexEvening Class Profile
FlexWeekend (Executive MBA)
- Friday and Saturday of alternating weekends.
- Completed in 24 months.
- Focus fully on your education in intensive class periods.
- Meals and lodging provided during class weekends.
- FlexWeekend Class Profile
*Economist Executive MBA Ranking 2018