The Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) at the Rady School is a STEM Designated, intensive program that will provide you with the skills to succeed in data-rich business environments. The program offers rigorous, hands-on training that will prepare you to use data and analytics to identify business opportunities, generate business insights and create business solutions. As an MSBA student, you will gain both the quantitative skills to create better decision tools and the ability to manage teams and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout each phase of an analytics project.
In the Rady School MSBA program you will learn to:
- Use predictive analytics and optimization for data driven decision-making in marketing, finance, management and operations
- Collect, clean, visualize, and analyze data
- Use statistical and optimization tools (e.g., R, Shiny, Radiant)
- Create and implement business analytics solutions
- Learn more by viewing our SlideShare
- View a recent webinar with Executive Director Raymond Pettit
Successful businesses use data and models to make better decisions and gain competitive advantage. Vast amounts of data on customers, suppliers, operations and financial transactions are collected from a variety of sources, often managed in diverse systems, by multiple stakeholders. Transforming this data into insights that can enhance decision-making is a key strategic challenge for businesses of every size, across all industries. Companies are looking for skilled professionals who can work effectively in teams to frame key operational and strategic business questions and use data and analytics to find the answers.
MSBA students receive career support from Career Connections. Through personal coaching, an array of programs and resources and a commitment to creating access to opportunities, Career Connections enhances your potential for success.